Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cookbook at Brunch

So, this week I get to dress Cookbook for Sunday brunch.  A welcome little challenge, since, at least based on her WT postings so far, we have a lot of taste in common.  One caveat - I have a new computer, and I'm still figuring out the color settings.  So, if I've inadvertently put poor Cookbook in hot pink and hospital green, I'm sorry!

There's brunch, and then there's brunch, so, here are a few options at various levels of formality.



Cookbook in a Dress

Cookbook in Pants

Cookbook in Jeans
Cookbook in Jeans by Mella DP featuring GAP tops


How'd I do?

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I like the color combo on the first outfit, actually! I would probably wear it with heels rather than flats, although I do like the shoes you chose.

    I would wear all of these things. Most likely the last outfit for most of my personal brunch forays. ;)

    I like the earrings you picked out, too. I don't have pierced ears anymore but I think about getting them done again because I do really like earrings in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I kind of love most of these. Also yours is up on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cookbook - should have gone with my instincts, because I'd wear the first one with heels, too. And though I'm usually one for more dramatic necklaces, these seemed to keep asking for earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I typically wear flats, though, so it still makes sense!

    And I agree -- earrings really make an outfit look finished, which is why I'm so tempted to get re-pierced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress and cardi combo is wonderful. I really like that the aqua isn't quite the typical shade seen everywhere.

    ReplyDelete