Monday, February 8, 2010

The Bowl that was Super

For some reason, the game had a hard time holding my interest.  I don't watch much football - I do like the game, but apparently not enough to spend any time on it.  I kept feeling the urge to simultaneously do other things, like crochet, read a novel, or search for old episodes of What Not to Wear on the web (can't explain that one).  My only clear game memory is of looking up sometime during the third quarter to discover the Saints were up by 5, which was puzzling at the time.

Halftime was kind of sad.  Did anybody else think Roger Daltrey looked like something that belongs in Vegas?

Flipping channels before the game, we stumbled on Animal Planet, which immediately engaged the roommate's attention.  So, yeah, we did have to watch some of the Puppy Bowl:


2 comments:

  1. Roger Daltrey looked remarkably like an aged version of the Colin Baker Dr. Who, though I think he'd stolen the Sylvester McCoy Doctor's coat.

    ReplyDelete