Week 1 Tasks
For completeness...
Week 1 Tasks
Bones: Get completely caught up on laundry you can do yourself. If trips to the dry-cleaner are relatively routine for you, catch up on that, too.
Done! Except for a few things that are still drying. Everything else is put away, even the dust rags. My intention this time around is to get my laundry routine re-established once and for all.
Breath: ... just get something de-accessioned.
One patterned skirt (something I should never buy) and one strange cotton blazer.
Heart: Do something pampering for yourself.
I scheduled a haircut, that'll have to do right now.
Head: Find a source of clothing pictures that you enjoy looking at.
A variation...as the Christmas clothing catalogs come in, I'm making a point to look at them, even ones I'd usually ignore. I can be trusted to do this without actually shopping.
Week 2 piles shortly - I'm strangely motivated.

No comments:
Post a Comment