Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Week X, Y, Z: The Truth - I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT Edition

No, I don't feel like it. So sue me.


Random Photo: De Cordova Museum Sculpture Park - Lincoln, MA

The last two weeks were taken up by an unexpected and all-consuming and excruciatingly detailed and mind-numbing work project. The latter part of this week is occupied by the arrival of a visiting dignitary*, and much of next by a pilgrimage (more on that later).

I'm tired.


Random Photo: Ogunquit, Maine

Everything I'd been planning to do in the next few weeks will get done over the next couple of months anyway, barring major and unforeseen interruptions. But I just don't feel like playing right now. And that's ok.

I started WT-ing by making a list of all the repairs I need to make, off the top of my head...when I got to the end of the second page, I decided I didn't feel like that, either.


Random Photo: Cloudgate, Millennium Park, Chicago

I'm going to bed with my seven-pound man-eating cat.

*My dad, actually, in town for a conference, but I think I'll try calling him that for a while.

8 comments:

  1. I can totally understand how you feel. I love that your dad is a VIP to you. Snuggle you cat and know that we're here when and if you decide to rejoin back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mella.
    I'm glad to hear from you. I was beginning to worry. Love the Rock man. I would love to see him in person.

    Take care, sweetie and enjoy your VIP--and your pilgramage. I'm interested in hearing about that, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was starting to worry, too -- so it's a great relief that you're in I Don't Feel Like It mode.

    There's a lot of that going around... I have no inspiration to deal with anything I'm supposed to be blogging about. Go enjoy your father's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we were all starting to worry! Have fun with your Dad- and remember that we are all kind of pokey this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks gals. Don't want to worry anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always try to pronounce the word verification. It amuses me.

    Today it's Uabfh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a second there, I thought you were going to be part of the Pope's entourage. Maybe your dad is the Pope!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! No. My father is a minister, in fact, but not the Pope. :)

    ReplyDelete