Time to Cure
Well, I think this snuck up on everybody, but it's time again for the Spring Cure. After a quick re-read of the book, my plan for this round is to adhere pretty closely to the Deep Treatment prescriptions (less the metaphysical stuff - I think once a year is enough for that part). I feel like I need a course of that kind of structure at the moment, plus it covers all the stuff I most need to get done just now. I know I won't be able to resist slipping in a few side projects, but those will have to be treated as dessert. I'll post pics and progress where applicable, and can't wait to see everyone else's work.

Hooray! I am looking forward to your progress. But what are the "metaphysical aspects" of the cure?
ReplyDeleteYou know, the stuff like, "What would your apartment say to you if it could talk?" and "sit in an unused corner of your apartment for 15 minutes and bathe in the flow of chi." That sort of thing.
ReplyDelete