Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four-fifths of all our troubles would disappear, if we would only sit down and keep still. - Calvin Coolidge
Last night, I dreamed about ironing.
Then, I dreamed about putting away the ironing board.
Speaking of color (not today, but lately):
Posted by
Mella DP
at
9:57 AM
Labels: All Things Shelter
Dreaming about ironing AND putting away the ironing board???? Oh my. (Just in passing... "oh, I'm supposed to put away the ironing board?? But it's so handy!"
ReplyDeleteI dreamed I was showing a friend of the Queen where all the people in Wardrobe Therapy are located (I had to go and find an atlas, then show her all the places, only in my dream I located Wende in San Francisco. Apparently I was also in a time warp as well as a reality warp in that dream!)
Do queens have friends? Was she in Canada, or were you both visiting zooza? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have a similar relationship to my ironing board, which made it that much more strange.
Um, my ironing board is holding one end of my latest painting project. Is it supposed to do something else?
ReplyDeleteAnd I, my friends, have been dreaming about the city of New York. I've never been, yet I wander the streets and talk with people as if I know what I'm talking about.
that is hilarious... i am wrapping up and will probably be having those dreams all week.
ReplyDeletei have quite a lot of work to do before the big party on friday night!!