Four-fifths of all our troubles would disappear, if we would only sit down and keep still. - Calvin Coolidge
Oh my -- the blue of the water, especially in the first photo, is absolutely gorgeous! Great pics!
OH! Pretty!
That blue--that blue in the first photo--that's one of my joyous colours I can actually wear. Can I steal your picture?
@Alana - be my guest. Yesterday was beautiful here (as you can probably tell).
Thanks.And, ok, afficionadi would do, if I could spell it!
Oh my -- the blue of the water, especially in the first photo, is absolutely gorgeous! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteOH! Pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat blue--that blue in the first photo--that's one of my joyous colours I can actually wear. Can I steal your picture?
ReplyDelete@Alana - be my guest. Yesterday was beautiful here (as you can probably tell).
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteAnd, ok, afficionadi would do, if I could spell it!