Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Quiz

The Diagnostic Apartment Quiz, p. 48

Head
1. Does your home support everything you want to do?
Not yet. I need some additional organization and furniture. But there's room for it all, and a plan, so I think this mostly falls into the "still setting up" category. 50% Yes.

2. Do you use your home often?
Yes

3. Is there room for everything you want to do at home?
Yes; but still arranging spaces to support them, per #1 above.

4. Is there a good space for what is most important to you?
There's room to rest and relax, to devote to the mind, to extend hospitality. Again, needs some setup, but it's promising, and I'm intentional about it.

Heart

5. Do you consider your home beautiful?
I see beauty in the promise; will need to ditch the cardboard boxes for things to be really "beautiful."

6. Do you feel you have a sense of style?
Yes.

7. Does your clothing express your style?
Yes, usually. This is something I've worked on.

8. Does your home express your style?
Again - getting there. The vision I have for it does.

Breath

9. Do you consider your home comfortable?
Yes.

10. Do you sleep well at night?
Er, mostly, says Mella "Insomniac-Since-Birth" DelPantano. By my personal standards, yes.

11. Is your apartment organized?
No. I have good intentions, but this has been a past downfall, so I'll mark myself down.

12. Is it easy to clean and declutter?
Not applicable in present condition, but this is another past downfall.

Bones

13. Do you consider your home to be in good shape?
Yes.

14. Is everything in good working order?
Yes.

15. Do you take care of repairs quickly?
I haven't been here long enough for this to apply, but this has been a problem in the past.

16. Do you clean your home often?
See #15, verbatim.

Score: Weighted for move-in conditions, I think I come up with 10/16, which Maxwell calls, "Healthy. Comfortable. Could use improvement in at least one area and toning all around." Sounds right.

1 comment:

  1. Your answers sound very similar to mine. Except that (thankfully) I'm past the unpacking stage. (I moved in March.) Hopefully we can encourage each other as we go along!

    ReplyDelete