Saturday, September 15, 2007

Initial pics on flickr

I've been promising all week, and since I've started getting international requests (ahem, beth) - I've finally posted a few pics on flickr. There are definitely more coming. None of the infamous living room yet, unfortunately - once I finally managed to get them off my camera and onto my laptop, I saw that the lighting didn't work at all and I'll need to retake them at a differen time of day (lighting is one of the incomplete parts of that room). But I do have a couple of the relatively healthy kitchen and bath, and some floor plan ideas for the living area which I'd love some input on. When I get the LR photos right, I'll post them and the floorplans here as well, with thoughts on the situation.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far!

3 comments:

  1. Mella, what a great job you are doing blogging your cure! Real floorplans and all. I think we all want our apartments to "look just like us" that's why we're here. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for photos and floorplans! I'm about to gallop over to Flickr to see your pics. (Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a bunch of comments on your Flickrs...

    I've just been doing some style-tray musing, and drapery-story telling on my blog. You might find it interesting...

    Now I need to do a list for this week, ala Alana...

    ReplyDelete