Four-fifths of all our troubles would disappear, if we would only sit down and keep still. - Calvin Coolidge
Wow. Looks like a good day to stay inside, I hope you don't have to be anywhere in a hurry! Is everything ok over there?
Good grief! Have you seen any St. Bernards dispensing small kegs of rum?That needs more than a shovel-willing sister, it looks as though major earth-moving equipment is necessary. Do you happen to have a backhoe?
Oh man! I keep hearing about the snow in Chicago; thanks for the picture. Do be careful! And blessings on your sister, but don't let her hurt her back either. (We had a winter like that here two years ago; it was intense!)
wow..... I thought we got hit. you win.
Wow. Looks like a good day to stay inside, I hope you don't have to be anywhere in a hurry! Is everything ok over there?
ReplyDeleteGood grief! Have you seen any St. Bernards dispensing small kegs of rum?
ReplyDeleteThat needs more than a shovel-willing sister, it looks as though major earth-moving equipment is necessary. Do you happen to have a backhoe?
Oh man! I keep hearing about the snow in Chicago; thanks for the picture. Do be careful! And blessings on your sister, but don't let her hurt her back either. (We had a winter like that here two years ago; it was intense!)
ReplyDeletewow..... I thought we got hit. you win.
ReplyDelete