Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Other Top Issues

  1. Pile your topsSee here.

  2. Identify your Joyous Colors.  My personal coloring: hair very red, eyes olive green (as in, the actual color of green olives - perhaps a bit darker), skin fair but not pale - all in all, "stronger" coloring than the classic ghostly pale redhead.  So, going with the eye color thing - warm greens (yes), or the opposite, cool reds (often yes, if dark enough).  Generally, my best colors are jewel tones of most hues and clear, saturated autumn colors.  Blues need warm undertones; reds are darker than true and stay far away from magenta. Especially good: leaf green, deep purple, darker teals, many browns.  I rarely wear lighter colors, now that I think of it, probably because the natural tonal contrast built into my head is fairly high.  That, and the coffee issue.

    And so here I suppose I admit to taking advantage of Wende's indulgence anyway.  Because though I like all those colors, I'm not sure I like them with my feelings.  Or, rather, the way they make me feel is happy to be in the presence of something I like, but not much else that I can discern.  I am extremely okay with this.  And I do like colors. 

  3. Turn a stern eye on your support garments.  They've been glared at, sternly.  They are currently too few, which I knew before, but I'm at least convinced that they fit something close to properly.

  4. Fix your Velveteen Rabbits that would benefit from repairs. My Achilles' heel, no? See the sidebar.  I need to figure out some schedule to commit to so that you ladies can properly scourge me if I don't follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment