But for now I am a willing prisoner in this house...
...a sympathizer with the anarchic cause of snow.
Well, actually, the house arrest was yesterday, when we got twelve fine, fluffy inches. I love the way snow makes everything so quiet. I'd take a picture, but it's dark out.
Life in the 21st century: I was reading a favorite blogger's new book (Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project - congratulations, Gretchen!) when I felt the urge to flip to the back to read the comments.
Otherwise, the new year hasn't brought much excitement, other than an inexplicable and uncharacteristic craving to wear dangly earrings - I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.

sorry you were stuck- but at least you realized it and didn't try to go out. Did you see the video of the people in Atlanta trying to drive (and crashing) in the ice?
ReplyDeleteI too have have developed a strange facination with dangly earrings this year. I now have 2 pr. Very boho. I like them...