No, that isn't all, after all... what, I wonder, is the significance of the hot pink? Why not blue? Why not orange? Why flocking? There are so many mysteries in this world... ... ...
@Athena - I've met such people, but not so far north as this. ;)
Besides, my generation doesn't know the meaning of unironic. Which apparently lets Borders move inventory - the first time I met HPFJ, he had several friends on the shelf with him.
@SCB - Orange flocked Jesus? Come on, that's just silly. ;)
What the...? that, um, is interesting.
ReplyDeleteOY. That is all, just oy.
ReplyDeleteNo, that isn't all, after all... what, I wonder, is the significance of the hot pink? Why not blue? Why not orange? Why flocking? There are so many mysteries in this world... ... ...
ReplyDeleteSadly, there is probably someone in the world who would make an unironic purchase of HPFJ. I'm guessing such people don't shop at Borders, though.
ReplyDelete@Athena - I've met such people, but not so far north as this. ;)
ReplyDeleteBesides, my generation doesn't know the meaning of unironic. Which apparently lets Borders move inventory - the first time I met HPFJ, he had several friends on the shelf with him.
@SCB - Orange flocked Jesus? Come on, that's just silly. ;)
I am so very scared...
ReplyDelete