Meme Day - Part 1
I'd been hankering after an art project, so I couldn't resist Beth's meme. Sorry, I have nothing to say about gardening. Except that I like geraniums and zucchini. Also, I have been doing my to-dos. The cat pedicure wasn't so bad.
Questions:
- What is your first name?
- What is your favorite food?
- What high school did you go to?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite drink?
- Dream vacation?
- Favorite dessert?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you love most in life?
- One word to describe you.
- Your flickr name.
Credits:
1. CONNIE DEPARTING (YYZ) for Seattle…IMMEDIATELY!, 2. Dinner roll sandwich lunch, 3. Clayton Valley Highlands, 1971, 4. Green Winged Teal, 5. River Orwell, 6. I love coffee, especially Monday morning..., 7. Lake Kremaston (Evritania, Greece), 8. chocolate chip cookie, 9. hermit crab, 10. Day 141: Books. etc., 11. 《Pragmatic Version Control Using CVS》, 12. la criatura del pantano


Is it just me, or is that chocolate chip cookie smiling? (or maybe it's smirking at me, because I can't eat it...)
ReplyDeleteIsn't this fun? I may have an art project for you later -- I have some pictures to post that were part of my "art project" during my staycation, but I'm minus Photoshop at the moment, so have to work on being able to scan them into something so that I can upload them to my blog. Anyway, you'll get to use scissors, glue, construction paper, and certainly glitter can be worked into the project if you want (and apparently you do...)
Why am I not surprised this makes me smile? Your humour is evident...interesting. I'm trying not to read too much into the moasaics themselves as aopposed to each image as an answer. But still...
ReplyDeleteThat chocolate chip cookie is smiling. Great mosaic - I think I'll have to come up with a meme for everyone, too. They are fun.
ReplyDelete