*Where she came from is a long story, but the person who had her before suggested a trial period. It takes them a while, and we're definitely still in the wait-and-see phase. She's pretty, though.
No worries, that cat is gorgeous but I just said that my grandfather had a Siamese and it wanted the whole family dead. Except him. So if you can be the one she doesn't hate, and all your visitors can cope, you'll be fine. Have people over during this trial period and see how she responds.
She'd be very helpful for Alana when she's teaching her kids about triangles and diamonds! The angles of her face are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteI hope she warms up to you. Does she like Sam? Or Sam? or Sam?
She matches the rug -- the shedding will show less.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAnnmarie, I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted your comment! Not sure how that happened.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, though the jurie's still out, conditions seem to be improving.
Is that a cat?
ReplyDeleteMy heavens.
No worries, that cat is gorgeous but I just said that my grandfather had a Siamese and it wanted the whole family dead. Except him. So if you can be the one she doesn't hate, and all your visitors can cope, you'll be fine. Have people over during this trial period and see how she responds.
ReplyDeleteAnne (in Reno).