Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quarter-Century

In recognition of the twenty-fifth anniversary of my ceasing to be an only child, I present a special gallery exhibit. All pieces by My Sister the Blond Artist.


Title? Based on Ezekiel 37 - the Valley of Dry Bones
(plaster)


Self Portrait
(woodcut?)


John 8 (Jesus forgives the adulteress)


Another self-portrait - which couldn't have been too pleasant to make.


Frog; in the style of the Central American mola.



Not My Home
(linoleum print)


Cat
(Microsoft Paint)


Happy Birthday J.! xo.

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, J!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sister!

    I'm quite struck by the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday talented J!

    I remember making linoleum prints in school, but I'm pretty sure mine looked a heck of lot crappier than that lovely giraffe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, thanks everybody! And thanks, Sissy-poo, I had a good Birthday.

    PS: some (apparently stupid) kid claimed to think me only 16 years of age. Ha! I might pass for 19, but 16??

    ReplyDelete