The Final Lap
I guess we're beginning the descent now. So much done! So much still to do! So many flowers!
I'll spend the time on general cleaning and tidying and finishing up living room stuff. The couch cover project had to go on hold for a bit because my hands weren't cooperating this weekend (I have occasional bouts of mild arthritis related to a medical issue - nothing serious, but enough that I know when to take it easy). Better now, but I'm not going to have time to finish it up in the evenings. I don't care to sew in short bouts, and still have other things to do. It's one thing I really wish I could get done, though - and the couch is looking really sad the way it is. Soon, though.
In the meantime, do you want a sneak preview of the living room? Of course you do. Here:

Lovely. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteSorry you've had trouble with your hands. Sometimes, even with the best intentions, something foils our plans. Hope you're able to get the cover done soon, so that your living room can be the way you want it to be.
So, you celebrating Chanukah this year?
ReplyDeleteALI!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristmukah - that's why they're red. ;)