And a Landing Strip, too!
Start at the Dining Nook, bear right, and:
One slightly makeshift landing strip! Yes, that's the third chair from the dinette. And a bathroom towel hook. The former will be replaced by a shelf or small bit of furniture at some point, but because of the shape, size, and placement of the space around the door, it'll take some time to find the right thing. The latter may be replaced by a classier version of itself whenever I get to HomeGoods. The coat and boots are just for show, so far.
It's hard to find a door mat, or a bath mat, that's thin enough to allow a door to open over it. Plush is the order of the day; massive gaps under the door are not.
It's hard to find a door mat, or a bath mat, that's thin enough to allow a door to open over it. Plush is the order of the day; massive gaps under the door are not.
p.s. My much beloved kitchen is even more beloved now! Sam, Sam, and Sam make me so happy. :)

Interesting. Does it work? I never thought of hanging something over the door itself. Oh, yeah, we have a window. I temproarily forgot.
ReplyDeleteHome Goods is The Truth...
ReplyDeleteYour new landing strip looks like a great start! Thank you very much for pointing out the over-door hook idea to me - I found one by Umbra that I like a lot, and I will like it even better if I can spray paint it a pretty color.
ReplyDelete